Friday, October 26, 2007

You know the saying......

He who takes the child by the hand, takes the mother by the heart.
So this entire family has taken me by my heart. They are like CJ's other family. He thinks he is their third child. To say he loves this family, is a huge understatement. Hunter is like the very first friend he has ever had. Kristena has been such a blessing in our lives these past two years, I have been so thankful to have her take care of CJ when she could. But now, she goes on to bigger and better things for her and her family. I am so proud of all the descisions she has made, but we miss her dearly! Not that we never see her!
So that is what made this photo shoot such a delight!!
And you know I love you too Aubrey!

1 comment:

KWeed said...

Okay Noel...first you made me cry with the beautiful pictures of my family and now THIS?!
CJ is a member of our family and we love him - he makes us laugh!
I'll say it again, you have a gift with your photography and THANK YOU for all you've done for my family. WE are the lucky ones!
-kristena