Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dream workshop

Last weekend was a total blast! It was my first photography workshop down in San Diego, and I learned so many things I can't begin to list them all. My favorite photographer ever, Barb Uil, from Australia was there for Q & A, as well as hands on instruction. In my dreams, I walked up to her and shook her hand and said thank you for being such a great inspiration to me. What I really said was, and I quote, "hguit, owkn, umm, andl oiwen like yourws work." She thought it was my american accent I am sure.
Anyway, everyone there was so supportive, encouraging, and informative. I learned a Ton of new ideas and techniques! Here are a few images from the workshop.

And could you even imaging this many camera's facing you. So glad I wasn't this guinea pig.

No comments: