Tuesday, December 04, 2007

For your information

Warning. This post may come accross as bit condescending, know-it-all, and a just plain old stuffy. I just have learned a valuable piece of information, that makes me a wiser mom, thanks to CJ. The information is something I know many of you have wanted to know for quite sometime, but may have been afraid to ask yourself.

The answer to the question, "What happens when you empty the entire bottle of Johnsons and Johnsons baby shampoo into the bath, WITH THE BUBBLE JETS ON?"

This question was answered as I was sitting no more that two feet from the boy while trying to catch up on my book club book reading the One Thousand White Women, which despite the seemily racist title, was quite good.

I have NEVER been the mom to go and get my camera amidst the disaster, but seeing how I have helped design over 30 Christmas cards this year, but not my own, I thought "Hey Noel, maybe this could be a snow shot for the card....." So I grabbed my camera, and caught this image.

2 comments:

Julie Shields said...

I am covering Dillon's eyes so he doesn't get any ideas from his trouble maker idol!

halhanjak said...

Boys will be boys!!!! I am sure Jake and Dillon are following close in his footsteps!!!