Friday, December 21, 2007

You just can plan these days

Because you really can't plan days like today.
This morning as I was attempting to wrap some gifts with my two year old. Just after he wrapped himself up in a whole roll of target wrapping paper, he discovered a so-called Christmas gift, Diego underwear. He was so excited to wear it, so viola, we are now potty training. Housebound, on our fifth pair.

So my mom calls, and I think, answer it? why not? You are just sitting here watching Blues Clues, he will be fine. No more than thirty seconds later, he is gone. I panic. Images of messes run through my head. I have been trying to stay free of carpet, and anything fabric. Where could he be? Frantically I search the entire downstairs, and I suddenly hear a toilet flush. Yes! He was actually ON THE POTTY!! Yipeee. There is hope for us yet today.

So with him here beside me on the ground I will blog a bit more. These pictures were taken in downtown Pasadena. How crazy beautiful are these gals? They were so funny together. You know, if you have a sister, about that love hate thing that goes on 24/7. It was fun to reminisce.
But this picture, my favorite, was taken in an ice cream shop I loved the light in here!




No comments: