Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

2007 has been such an amazing year for Bosh Images. It was the year of its birth, and the growth was beyond my wildest dreams. The success was due in part to so many friends and family members, I thought I would give a shout out to all the people who made this year possible.

First to thank Deena, Jaqui, and Julie who practically begged me to take this seriously on many occasions. You always believed in me even when I didn't. Thanks you guys.Brandee, Shuree, and Kim who were my unofficial marketing team. 95% of my customers know at least one of those names.To my family, especially my brother and dad who I have to call at the most random times to ask a technical question. But to all of them who pitched in to get me my real piece of camera equipment, and let me bother them with my camera in their faces every time we were together.
To the customers that allowed me to capture their children, or events. The kind words, and encoragement was the most rewarding aspect of this job.

And lastly, to my husband and boy. You supported me in EVERY way possible, emotionally, physically, and logistically.

No comments: