Monday, June 02, 2008

My love, my life....

my boy....
This is such a fun age. Cj and I actually have inside jokes now. Like the ones that only he and I get, and we laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Tonight, as I was putting him down to bed, it went something like this:

Mamma: Good night CJ, I love you.
CJ: Remember last morning (referring to anything in the past tense)?
Mamma: What happened last morning?
CJ: I went this way, and you went that way, that was soo funny.
Mamma: (trying hard to rack my brain and crack three-year-old code) Oh, yeah!
CJ: That was funny. (pause) Mamma, I like you.

Yeah! He likes me. Is that a step above love in his book?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi- I tried to contact you through your website but it must have gotten lost. I would LOVE to host a portrait party like I read on OCMAMA. I have friends ready to come over and subject their kiddos to your beautiful photography style.

Please send me an email at
caleemlee at gmail .com

Thanks!!