Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Georgia

So I go to Georgia. Gone for a few days. Missing CJ sooooo much was the hardest part. When my husband picks me up (a day late) from the (wrong) airport (due to a cancelled flight), we go next to get CJ at school.

Rod has me duck behind the seat, and goes in to get CJ. I can hear them walking to the car. Rod tells CJ, "I have a surprise for you CJ.... It's in the car"

CJ opens the door.....

He sees me.....

and says, "Where is my surprise dadda?"

wow, it is getting harder and harder to impress him.

Here are a few shots from the shoot......

2 comments:

michelle nicoloff said...

oh I love these...the color is great!! Love the story...kids..gotta love them!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...........Georgia agrees with
them...so chill-lax....

Say "hi" from Auntie T.... ;-)

-Theresa Santoro