Thursday, August 14, 2008

Part two, Babies.......and one model.

So hard to chose just one image from everyone's session. Here are the babies of the day, just how I like them, slow crawlers to pre crawlers. Such a nice break from chasing toddlers around. And look at these sweet smiles! But first, this girl totally belongs in a J Crew ad.






And now for a very late night of Gymnastics! Hurray! Every four years, my three sisters and I would huddle on a couch, waiting through commercials to get to that amazing event. Women's all-around. I get nostalgic just thinking about it. And now, here we are all with kids, almost forbidden to talk on the phone with each other about it in fear that one of us had to Tivo the event. Because you know if you know the results ahead of time, it is just not as much fun....

3 comments:

{Leigh} said...

It's definitely time for my first spray tan...

Kendall said...

YAY!! I almost have enough hair for a bow!! Sawyer, I'll sit in the shade with you, I need a tan too! hehe.. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Look at all these cutie's!!!! Ryder and I are going to have to arm wrestle on how many girlfriends we each have!