Friday, August 22, 2008

Toldga!

CJ's new favorite words are "see, I toldga!" and it is driving me crazy! Is this normal for a three-year old?? It has to stop, so I told him that it was a bad thing to say. Hope I am not confusing him too much. Do you know how many times you have to say "I told you" to a three-year old. I told you to not to flush that down the toilet, I told you to go to the bathroom before we left...etc. Now I need a nicer way to say that to him.

And when I tell a story on this blog, I usually get two to three reassuring emails letting me know that that is exactly the same story of their child. So any new "I told you" translations are welcome.


Here is my last big preview... All sessions from last Saturday will be up tonight.




1 comment:

Jessica Bodas said...

Beautiful pictures Noel. School starts back tomorrow... my summer is over... Your photos inspire me. Jess