Friday, March 14, 2008

Fantabulously beautiful!

My baby sister...
is having a baby!
This will be CJ's third cousin in four months! I wish I could have shot all three sisters pregnant at the same time, but this skinny little girl didn't even look pregnant three months ago.

Who can be skinny and fat? such a conundrum. One that answers "not me" in my book. I gained over 80 ponds with my boy. Somehow I thought I would give birth to a 50 pound child. Maybe the Carl's Jr. Chili Cheese fries had something to do with it! (and they are back by the way!)

She is another radiant beauty in the family of fertile princesses!

Love ya tiff!




3 comments:

Alana said...

those photos are simply BEAUTIFUL!! Tiff looks like such a goddess! What an amazing gift it is that we all get to experience the incredible joy and miracle of motherhood at this time! And how exciting it will be for all our litle ones to grow up and share so many amazing experiences with!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love these photos! Tiffany, as hard as it is right now being so pregnant, you are going to love looking back at this special time and remember all the positive things your little one brings to your life. You're such a beautiful model!