Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ready....set.....what?

So yup, in a family of three sweet girl cousins and one RAMBUNCTIOUS boy, "ready, set, go", pretty much looks like this.

And what is an egg hunt with out documentation from both angles.
Sonia is so close to doing it all on her own.
And Rainn slept through the whole thing. Mostly in his mama's pouch.
But the best part of my easter was the 90 degree weather, and all the big kids stipping down for some water fun. Time with family is such a blessing to me. I am thankful for all my nieces and one little nephew!

3 comments:

Alana said...

Oh I love those photos Noel!! I especially get a kick out of the one where they are all getting ready to look for the eggs and Sonia is eying Avery and it looks like they both have their game faces on!! And those Avery-in-a-bucket photos are priceless!! That girls got personality!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.