Saturday, April 05, 2008

Trading Places

So we are driving to the beach, and i am as nervous as can be. I am not sure if we are wearing the perfect outfits, or if my chin blemish will be too noticable, or if CJ will actually behave, and I know we are soooooo late, and I really want these pictures, but don't actually know if it really worth all this.

But it is.

Because now I have a few photos to have in my house proving that Cj is not the product of a single father home. Some pictures that will remind me the special time that this is in our family.



Thank you Michelle! We are so happy with the photos, and we will charish them always.

And to my clients, I am totally getting you now!

2 comments:

michelle nicoloff said...

Noel, you are so welcome! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

dude...
rod with hair... lol
jak