Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Friend Steph...

A photographer once put it in words how I felt. "taking photos is my love language" deep , I know. Couln't possibly have come up with that one on my own.
But honestly, I so loved taking pictures for my friend Stephanie and her very own J, aka Jason.

Steph took my classroom over when I was pregnant with CJ. She was AWESOME! Luckily, she got a job teaching on the same team as me. She never even had that first year teaching catastrophe stories that I so remember. She was born for this job. She is the glue of our second team, she is so in love with her kids, and truly wants the best for them. And you should see her post-it collection!

And then she goes and gets engaged!! So excited for the two of them. Santa Monica was a blast! Thanks for hanging out with me.







1 comment:

michelle nicoloff said...

oh my goodness... These are so amazing!!!!!! I love them !